As of Monday the 13th of July, the London Serenity team is ready to provide you the best at-home massage, beauty, and hair treatments as well as your favorite one-to-one fitness sessions. During the past months, as we were shut down due to COVID-19, we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make sure that our comeback is done under the safest circumstances.
Paolo Dalla Fina, one of the co-founders of London Serenity, is a member of the board of the UK-SPA Association. He has been heavily involved in writing up industry-wide treatment guidelines which we have adapted to all our mobile treatments. Your safety and that of the therapists are paramount to us.
Our therapists have all been through Covid-19 Hygiene training, and Barbicide training. (The full list of training is available below)
What to Expect From Our Therapists
According to government and the UK-SPA Association’s guidelines, there are certain measures that our therapists have to follow to make sure that all treatments are done under the highest levels of safety.
- Therapists will not work if they or anyone in their household is showing any COVID symptoms. In this case, we will endeavor to replace your bookings with another therapist.
- Therapists are equipped with a full hygiene kit that includes a visor, masks, apron, gloves, anti-bacterial hand soap and gel, sanitiser gel, spray, and antibacterial wipes.
- Upon arrival, the therapists will leave their bed/tools by the door, and go wash their hands thoroughly as per the guidelines.
- Therapists will be wearing a visor and a face mask for all treatments.
- Beauty therapists will additionally be wearing gloves.
- All the tools will be sanitised and sterilised.
- The therapists will wipe their beds or use the couch roll.
- For massage treatments, we will ask you to provide your own towels for hygiene reasons.
We thank you for your constant support. We will keep you updated with any changes that may happen and/or any additional measures that the government may impose.
What We Expect From You
- When booking your session, please select your nearest therapist (shown first in the results by order of distance), to avoid unnecessary travel for them.
- Please call us if you or any member of your household is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms such: Persistent cough – Shortness of breath – difficulty breathing – Fever above 37.8 degrees – Sore Throat – Loss of taste or smell – Chest pain. We will reschedule your appointment at no cost to you, provided you have given us more than 2 hours’ notice.
- Please do not make any bookings at this time if you or a member of your household is classed as vulnerable or shielding (asthma – COPD chronic kidney disease – chronic neurological conditions – weakened immune system, etc). We regret to refuse you treatment; this is for your own safety. If you had made a booking and failed to inform us, the therapist would refuse the treatment and a charge would still be made.
- When the therapist arrives to your house, please show them where they can wash their hands. Set up a well-ventilated area where you would like to have your treatment, and clean the area thoroughly.
- We will not request you to wear a mask, however, please do so if you can.
World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 Training
The CPD Certification Service Coronavirus Awareness Training
Beauty Guild COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control
Skills for Health Essential COVID-19 Training
To schedule an appointment with one of our therapists, you can book through our website, mobile application or call us on: 0207 000 1888